PMUK Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Racing Club Forum - for all your racing needs

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Club Garage A Class

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LucyLou21
Moderatuer
Moderatuer
LucyLou21

Club Garage A Class Empty
PostSubject: Club Garage A Class   Club Garage A Class EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 3:29 am

Thought id start a thread to share a bit of info about the cars we put in the club garage so everyone knows a bit more about them, type of tune, why we shared it, ideal tracks, drift, top speed, handling etc.
Back to top Go down
LucyLou21
Moderatuer
Moderatuer
LucyLou21

PostSubject: Toyota Celica GT4   Club Garage A Class EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 3:39 am

Club Garage A Class GetPhoto

I added this to the club garage as its my 1st ever tune attempt.
I tuned the car for circuit racing with more bias to handling and traction than top speed. I sooooo cannot drive slidey cars Embarassed
Track used to set-up the tune was Catalunya full.
I tuned the car with ABS off, TCS & SC on, Manual (no clutch) and simulation steering.

Hope this is helpful Rolling Eyes If any of you cars can think of any more useful info we should share then please shout out Wink

PS if anyone knows how to make the photos a bit smaller then please let me know as i couldnt figure it out Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
CobraGT04
Moderatuer
Moderatuer
CobraGT04

PostSubject: Re: Club Garage A Class   Club Garage A Class EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 3:50 am

Blimey Lucy, were you bored this afternoon?
Back to top Go down
LucyLou21
Moderatuer
Moderatuer
LucyLou21

PostSubject: Re: Club Garage A Class   Club Garage A Class EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:10 am

lol, yea a bit Wink i felt an overwhelming desire to type waffle lol. Thought it might be useful though, i seem to be forever jumping in drift cars from the club garage and im an impatient gal who hates waiting for it to quit out, pick another car, reload, find its a drifter again etc etc Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
CobraGT04
Moderatuer
Moderatuer
CobraGT04

PostSubject: Re: Club Garage A Class   Club Garage A Class EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 11:49 pm

I'm going to stick a class B Mitsubishi Colt in there later, have a go in that, it's just like a go-kart, i would love to do the next race series in it!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wicked Singe
Moderatuer
Moderatuer
Wicked Singe

PostSubject: Re: Club Garage A Class   Club Garage A Class EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 2:32 am

Good idea Lucy I find many a good idea comes from boredom :-) will stick my 3.0 csl in later super acceleration and good handling if a little tail happy.
Back to top Go down
CobraGT04
Moderatuer
Moderatuer
CobraGT04

PostSubject: Re: Club Garage A Class   Club Garage A Class EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 8:16 am

Club Garage A Class GetPhoto

Here you go Baz!! It's in the garage, not the greatest of cars because it has horrendous understeer but tried to do my best with the tune to counteract this..... give it a try and let me know what you think!
Back to top Go down
ocilbaz
Club Man
Club Man

PostSubject: Re: Club Garage A Class   Club Garage A Class EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:46 am

will give it a go later tonight mate
Back to top Go down
LucyLou21
Moderatuer
Moderatuer
LucyLou21

PostSubject: Re: Club Garage A Class   Club Garage A Class EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:16 pm

Put quite a few A class cars in the garage tonight, all tunes courtesy of twisted vision :-)
Back to top Go down
Twisted Vision
Semi Pro
Semi Pro
Twisted Vision

PostSubject: Re: Club Garage A Class   Club Garage A Class EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:00 am

On that note if anyone has any problems with any of the setups, or would like a car tuned/tweaked for A class lemmie know.
Back to top Go down
http://xboxracers.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Club Garage A Class   Club Garage A Class Empty

Back to top Go down

Club Garage A Class
Page 1 of 1