PMUK Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Racing Club Forum - for all your racing needs

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aaaaaaargh

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Frotter
Moderatuer
Moderatuer

Aaaaaaargh Empty
PostSubject: Aaaaaaargh   Aaaaaaargh EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 2:09 am

I was looking for a car to improve on my times on the B class Infineon time attack. I found a lovely little car, tuned it myself and it was fantastic , i managed to beat Singes time and basked in my smug glory that i had beaten him without having to find a leaderboard car and tune to do it . . . . then i noticed the fucking thing was on the list of cars under review. I had no idea !!! I just didnt think that a little Alfa Romeo would be one of the cars and i picked it at random when looking for a project.

I have tuned a few other cars since and, whilst i cant match my time with the naughty car, i would still have beaten you Rick . . . just. Singe . . . i am sure you can retake 2nd spot in the club on that one ( 1st by rights ) as i think i only shaved a few hundredths of a second off you.

The leaderboard wipes cant come soon enough, i am embarrassed to have that damn listing up there now Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Wicked Singe
Moderatuer
Moderatuer
Wicked Singe

Aaaaaaargh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aaaaaaargh   Aaaaaaargh EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 12:01 am

We all have a time on the leaderboards we are embarrassed about mine is the lotus 80 on silverstone wish I hadn't used it but hey ho. At least you didn't use an American overpowered under pi muscle glitch car buddy.
Back to top Go down
RIKITIroo
Admin
Admin

Aaaaaaargh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aaaaaaargh   Aaaaaaargh EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 1:12 am

Cheater tut tut tut lol . Il catch up tonight or tomoroow had no power in my house
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aaaaaaargh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aaaaaaargh   Aaaaaaargh Empty

Back to top Go down

Aaaaaaargh
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PMUK Forum :: Racing Lounge :: Rivals-
Jump to: