PMUK Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Racing Club Forum - for all your racing needs

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Logos {lets see what you have}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RIKITIroo
Admin
Admin

Logos {lets see what you have}  Empty
PostSubject: Logos {lets see what you have}    Logos {lets see what you have}  EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 5:01 am

over the next few days i will be posting out the logos i have to you guys ,but you will have had to actively raced with us a few times
this is only to stop people who dont wish to be active from spamming the logos or rehashing them to there own logos

if you have a logo post it over and il add it to the logo sheet

iron chef bbq sent a lovely logo in recently il get pics up when i get a few minutes
Back to top Go down
ITSOEZE
Amatuer
Amatuer

PostSubject: Re: Logos {lets see what you have}    Logos {lets see what you have}  EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 6:41 am

I still haven't managed to get in a lobby race with you guys yet as you're probably on at different times to me and Eastenders tends to chuck me off, you know how women are with that.
But hope to catch u soon
Back to top Go down
RIKITIroo
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Logos {lets see what you have}    Logos {lets see what you have}  EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 7:02 am

thats cool next time i see you online i will try and get in a party/lobby with you . i think the weekends are going to be best for us maybe . plus i have been unusually/extremely busy lately
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Logos {lets see what you have}    Logos {lets see what you have}  Empty

Back to top Go down

Logos {lets see what you have}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PMUK Forum :: Designs-
Jump to: