PMUK Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Racing Club Forum - for all your racing needs

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hoping to join up, introduction

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Si_
Amatuer
Amatuer

hoping to join up, introduction Empty
PostSubject: hoping to join up, introduction   hoping to join up, introduction EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:19 am

eyup, noticed the club and forum on forza 4 forum and looked interesting hence why i`d like to briefly introduce meself.

first off i`ve dabled with forza since the first game but never really got into any of them in a "hardcore" way. only recently (last week or so) i`ve come back to forza and found myself enjoying racing again. i`ve really never been into the online aspect but stumbled upon the cycled production online races and really got into it, this led to a club invite from another club which i accepted not really knowing what clubs and the like are all about. the premise got me intrigued and so i did a bit of searching on the forza forum and as mentioned this club stood out.

so i`m not quite sure if this is the correct procedure but i`d like to join up if you`d have me please.

generally i`ll race anything on any track and have a good competitive mentality and like to keep it clean as possible. unfortunately i don`t have the patience or vision to build designs but i like to think i know my way round a car tuneing wise.

Si aka skeelnomis
Back to top Go down
Wicked Singe
Moderatuer
Moderatuer
Wicked Singe

PostSubject: Re: hoping to join up, introduction   hoping to join up, introduction EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:47 am

Thanks for looking mate send me a FR and I can send you a club invite if you are interested in doing the league sign up here
https://pixelmotorsport.forumotion.co.uk/t107-sunday-league-3-announcement-and-discussion

And we will need to allocate you a PI do you can build your car all league 3 info is here
https://pixelmotorsport.forumotion.co.uk/t97-league-3-details
Hope to race with you soon buddy .
Back to top Go down
Twisted Vision
Semi Pro
Semi Pro
Twisted Vision

PostSubject: Re: hoping to join up, introduction   hoping to join up, introduction EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:58 am

Good to see you here mate, a car club is where you and your friends can either work your way up the ladder in the leaderboards, battling to take the top spot from other car clubs, or can be just a chilled out place where you can share cars and try eachothers work while being able to keep an eye on who's online and doing some casual racing, its really up to you how you see it, but welcome to PMUK, if you need any help let one of us know, there is many members here who will make sure your set up and ready to go from the moment you sign on, including me, just dont be afraid to ask.

Welcome and hope to see you on the track soon Smile
-Chris.
Back to top Go down
http://xboxracers.forumotion.com
LucyLou21
Moderatuer
Moderatuer
LucyLou21

PostSubject: Re: hoping to join up, introduction   hoping to join up, introduction EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 3:02 am

Hiya Si
Welcome to the club. like wicked says, send a friend request on xbl and we'll invite u to the club. we tend to use this forum more than the forza.net forum, so keep an eye on the posts,there's normally something going on. we've only just started season 3 (dtms) so check out the links wicked posted and see wat u think. only 2races completed so far, so 24 to go and plenty of time to get points on the board :-)
Xbl gamer tag LucyLou217

Ps god knows if this post will work, doing it on my phone and 90% of the page is missing so if it makes no sense i'll edit it later ;-)
Back to top Go down
Twisted Vision
Semi Pro
Semi Pro
Twisted Vision

PostSubject: Re: hoping to join up, introduction   hoping to join up, introduction EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:41 am

If you are interested in the DTM's lemmie know, im not the best but i can tune damn near anythin, and have already made 2 pretty good setups for both the Audi and the Astra
Back to top Go down
http://xboxracers.forumotion.com
Si_
Amatuer
Amatuer

PostSubject: Re: hoping to join up, introduction   hoping to join up, introduction EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 8:09 am

what a quality member this guy turned out to be Cool 
Back to top Go down
LucyLou21
Moderatuer
Moderatuer
LucyLou21

PostSubject: Re: hoping to join up, introduction   hoping to join up, introduction EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 8:16 am

have u just learnt CPR???
Back to top Go down
CobraGT04
Moderatuer
Moderatuer
CobraGT04

PostSubject: Re: hoping to join up, introduction   hoping to join up, introduction EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 9:27 am

Holy thread revival batman
Back to top Go down
Wicked Singe
Moderatuer
Moderatuer
Wicked Singe

PostSubject: Re: hoping to join up, introduction   hoping to join up, introduction EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 5:20 pm

Omg not just holy thread revival it's holy forum revival
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hoping to join up, introduction   hoping to join up, introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

hoping to join up, introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PMUK Forum :: Miscellaneous-
Jump to: