PMUK Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Racing Club Forum - for all your racing needs

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My chance to win a new Jeep!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Preying Lions
Semi Pro
Semi Pro
Preying Lions

My chance to win a new Jeep! Empty
PostSubject: My chance to win a new Jeep!   My chance to win a new Jeep! EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:35 am

Hey everyone! Last month I entered a contest called "Jeep Times of Your Life" on facebook on the Official Jeep page. I was one out of almost 700 entries in the running to win a brand new 2012 Jeep Wrangler 4 door valued at about $40,000. After putting a ton of effort into making my entry for the contest I got as many people as I could to vote for me during the 3 week voting period. After the voting was done the guys over at Jeep re-evaluated the entries and then put up the top ten entries for another round of voting on the Jeep facebook page. I am lucky enough to be in that top ten Very Happy which was based off of number of votes, creativity, and how much they liked it. So what I'm here asking is that if i can get some voting support from my fellow car enthusiasts to help me win! I am so thankful to be put in such a position and winning this Jeep would be such a blessing. I could really use a vehicle to battle these harsh winters up in Northern Michigan where the temps can reach -30F and the snow piles up in feet. In order to vote everyone can click on the link I'll leave at the end and then it brings you to my entry. Then you click the "Love it" button to vote!!!
Thank you everyone!

heres the link to my entry!
https://apps.facebook.com/jeepmoment/showentry/967271/null/4
Back to top Go down
JukkaTibbs
Amatuer
Amatuer
JukkaTibbs

PostSubject: Re: My chance to win a new Jeep!   My chance to win a new Jeep! EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 9:24 am

I couldnt find the little love it vote button, I did find the like, but I dont think that counted. Maybe Im a bit late on it. :\ .... Hope you get it, Woudnt that be nice!
Back to top Go down
http://Epiclsgn.com
Preying Lions
Semi Pro
Semi Pro
Preying Lions

PostSubject: Re: My chance to win a new Jeep!   My chance to win a new Jeep! EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 9:59 am

Yea They announce the winner on Christmas and I'm hoping for the win!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My chance to win a new Jeep!   My chance to win a new Jeep! Empty

Back to top Go down

My chance to win a new Jeep!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PMUK Forum :: Miscellaneous-
Jump to: