PMUK Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Racing Club Forum - for all your racing needs

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Everyone..................

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Krazygangster14
Admin
Admin
Krazygangster14

Everyone.................. Empty
PostSubject: Everyone..................   Everyone.................. EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 11:01 am

Hello, one and all i will not be playing xboxlive for awhile for that my subscription ended on the 25th, we are having money problems, so yeah, but the good news is i will be online with this forum and im still good to go if lips get more info on the .com but im still here just not on XBL.
Back to top Go down
RIKITIroo
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everyone..................   Everyone.................. EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 11:05 am

good to hear your still alive i may have 1 of them trial codes kickin about il have a lil look tomorow morning
Back to top Go down
CobraGT04
Moderatuer
Moderatuer
CobraGT04

PostSubject: Re: Everyone..................   Everyone.................. EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:47 pm

Krazy, i'll have a look too I'm sure i got a 3 month trial when I bought my xbox slim
Back to top Go down
Krazygangster14
Admin
Admin
Krazygangster14

PostSubject: Re: Everyone..................   Everyone.................. EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 6:01 am

you guys are great, yeah with bills $59 bucks for xbl was one that we had to kick.
Back to top Go down
CobraGT04
Moderatuer
Moderatuer
CobraGT04

PostSubject: Re: Everyone..................   Everyone.................. EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 7:47 pm

Sorry didn't get time to have a look yesterday but will go in the loft (sorry Attic, for yank speak Smile ) tonight.
Back to top Go down
CobraGT04
Moderatuer
Moderatuer
CobraGT04

PostSubject: Re: Everyone..................   Everyone.................. EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 11:31 pm

Krazy, just sent you a PM, let me know if you get it.
Back to top Go down
liplessbubba
Admin
Admin
liplessbubba

PostSubject: Re: Everyone..................   Everyone.................. EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 3:30 am

hey guys -hows tricks im back on trying to get the .com shit going but its giving me a lil grief tbh, krazy if ya still up for fixing it up with me let me know and once i can get back in will pm you the details
Back to top Go down
RIKITIroo
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everyone..................   Everyone.................. EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 5:09 am

u are alive then , i thought youd been eaten by dragons or some shit
Back to top Go down
Frotter
Moderatuer
Moderatuer

PostSubject: Re: Everyone..................   Everyone.................. EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 5:54 am

I am guessing you lock yourself in a room when a new game comes out and emerge 3 weeks later, half blind but with 100% gamer score ?
Back to top Go down
liplessbubba
Admin
Admin
liplessbubba

PostSubject: Re: Everyone..................   Everyone.................. EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 7:33 am

yeah im still alive just thought id plough my way through skyrim which i must say is frigging awsome, though buggy as shit, so whats been occuring?
Back to top Go down
RIKITIroo
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everyone..................   Everyone.................. EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 9:22 pm

they patched something in the wizard game i think not sure yet il have to read the patch notes, i have about 4 different charectes on skyrim, did you want a space on the sunday league just let me know if you do ,
Back to top Go down
Krazygangster14
Admin
Admin
Krazygangster14

PostSubject: Re: Everyone..................   Everyone.................. EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 7:32 am

liplessbubba wrote:
hey guys -hows tricks im back on trying to get the .com shit going but its giving me a lil grief tbh, krazy if ya still up for fixing it up with me let me know and once i can get back in will pm you the details

Yeah I'm still down, with the website if you still want my help, no big without XBL i should be able to get some of it down but not much, trying to work on my car, and with hunting season in, already got one DOE hoping for more, but let me know.
Back to top Go down
Krazygangster14
Admin
Admin
Krazygangster14

PostSubject: Re: Everyone..................   Everyone.................. EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 4:28 am

Hey, everyone sorry its been busy, i'm working on getting back on. Rik I don't know if you took me off the founders let me know send me messages. if you see my gamer tag online the wife and kid are usually watching movies, i can see when you guys are on, but it won't let me message any of you or receive your messages.
Back to top Go down
RIKITIroo
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everyone..................   Everyone.................. EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:07 pm

your still there mate i wont demote you buddy as your still posting and trying to remain active so dont worry , i hope you get things fixed lets hope that dodgy fat bastard with a beard brings you some XBL time ,if he doesnt then just kidnap his fat ass when he drops your little boys presents off
Back to top Go down
Krazygangster14
Admin
Admin
Krazygangster14

PostSubject: Re: Everyone..................   Everyone.................. EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 2:36 am

Yeah, I have my guns ready and traps set. haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone..................   Everyone.................. Empty

Back to top Go down

Everyone..................
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PMUK Forum :: Miscellaneous-
Jump to: